Last Updated: Dec 3, 2013
Guide URL: http://guides.library.ucsc.edu/maps
|The UCSC Library holds world-wide topographical, nautical, aeronautical materials as well as indepth coverage for the Monterey Bay area.
Collection highlights include:
- Digital & Historic maps of local Monterey, San Benito, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz counties for 1966 onward.
- Aerial photography of local Monterey, San Benito, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz counties
- Geologic & Topographic maps covering California, the US and world. Historic and contemporary.
- Aerial photos of the local five-county region with many flights are available in the library's Digital Collections.
- Sanborn maps of local Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Benito, Santa Clara, and San Mateo counties.
By appointment only
Please call 24 hrs ahead
Tuesday - Thursday: 1pm - 5pm
130 S&E Library
Search for Maps or Atlases:
Maps & Atlases at UCSC